3 Weeks to go!

Hi everyone,

So it's only 21 days till I leave and it all seems to be getting real now! I have arranged for two friends to come down to Dover with me as company and my dad is meeting me in Calais for a few days, after which time, I will be on my own, till my fiancee Kirsty comes to visit me in Oslo.

I am thinking about going down to the superbike race weekend at Croft to test ride with Uttley and Dale and get used to doing longer mileage again as my first day down to Dover will be 360 miles.

So far we ar up to £635 which is amazing and I am really grateful to everyone who has donated so far and please others keep donating so that I can reach my target of £1,000. It would be amazing to give that amount to Cerebra as they totally deserve it! Also big thanks to Newcastle Business School and the AA for their generosity.

I have looked today and the temperature in Nordkapp sits at 2 degrees celsius which is a scary prospect! But at least it is above freezing.

I have been looking and i will have to purchase an eye mask and we have discovered that they will be in sunlight for the whole of June in Finland and Norway..insomnia here we come..lol


This is a picture of me in my russian hat, a look i will be sporting alot when not on the bike by the looks of the average temperature charts!

That's all for now..I will be undating it a lot more as we get closer to my departure date.

Ride Safe
Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts