The Stash has landed

Greetings,

The great news this week is that my Arctic Ride 2014 stash has now arrived! Thanks go to Herby at A Stitch In Thyme who did a very professional and thorough job on my garments. He even managed to embroider my logo on my leather jacket! As shown below:


As you can see above, I've had some items made up with my logo embroidered on including a regatta jacket, a neck warmer and a polo shirt (below).

 
In the near future these items will be available for sale with all profits going to Cerebra. Along with those shown above other items can be made up depending on what you would like including tshirts and hoodies as well as motorbike patches to sew on to your bike gear. Watch this space and look out for new page on the site for ordering.
 
After the success of the last week's blog and videos, my little brother Robbie has been hitting the streets of his home town of Whitley Bay drumming up support and sponsorship for Arctic Ride 2014. He did this by making up his own sponsorship form on his computer and visiting some of his neighbours asking if they want to sponsor me on my trip. I received a phone call from him this morning and he was very excited to tell me that he has raised an amazing £6 for me already! He has vowed to continue his work this week by asking his teachers at school to sponsor.

Continuing on the donation front, this week I have received another £20 through on line sponsorship from an anonymous donation.  If anonymous is reading, thank you very much for this. Also I've received a £20 donation off the back of my recent press including my article in the Whitley Bay New Guardian. In the next few days I am expecting further articles to be run in both regional newspapers and on line so look out for these. As soon as new articles appear they will be posted on the 'Press Coverage' page. Please check out this page for all press coverage of my trip to date.

Thanks very much for reading and if you would like to donate please visit my Virgin Money Giving page. I know that times are tough for everyone but even the smallest donation will help. Also, rather than just donating, once my on line shop is up and running you will be able to contribute by buying items where 100% of the profit will go to Cerebra.

In the previous week and this coming week I hope follow up on some initial contact made with potential sponsors and look forward to sharing more of this with you in future blogs. I looking for corporate sponsors to help fund my trip and offering specific packages to those interested. If you or someone you know may want to be involved in my amazing journey then please get in touch. If you would to know who my current sponsors are and how they will be helping me please visit my 'Sponsors' tab at the top of the page.

Ride safe!

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts