BBC and PicklePoo

Hi everyone,

Well... the clocks have changed, its April, and I've had my hair cut... and suddenly its NEXT MONTH that I'm setting off on my 6,000 mile solo endurance motorbike challenge to the Arctic Circle in aid of brain injury charity Cerebra.

******48 days to go ******


It feels really weird that after over 12 months of planning my trip is just around the corner... and I've still got a shed load to prepare and do before the trip.



This week I've been a busy bee and I was invited into BBC Radio Newcastle to get interviewed about my trip for the drive time show with local journalism royalty (no not Colin Briggs) Jon  Harle.

Being interviewed by Jon from BBC Newcastle
You can here the interview here from 38:15 which will be available until Tuesday 8th April 2014.

Big thanks to Jon, BBC Newcastle, and MPH studios for coming to film the interview for my documentary.


Secondly this week I've had some amazing support on social media from my twitter biker buddy PicklePoo. A keen support of my ride, she has taken into her own hands to help raise more funds for Cerebra by raffling off her motorbike helmet. All you have to do to enter is watch the video below and buy on of my arctic ride wristbands.



Big thanks to PicklePoo for her help. Competition closes 23.59 on 30th April.

Thanks for reading and supporting my trip. If you would like to join me at my start to see me off on the 24th May in Whitley Bay - click on this facebook event link.

If you would like to donate to Cerebra for my trip please visit the link below.

www.virginmoneygiving.com/arcticride2014

Ride safe.

Gordon


In my next blog.... VIP guest at NEMCRC race meet at Croft...






Comments

Popular Posts