9 days to go,Motorcycle hut offer, and a helmet

Hi everyone,

I'm coming into the home straight for Arctic Ride prep and with only 9 days to go, its all coming together.

I want to take the opportunity to say a massive thanks to all my sponsors, those who have donated, all my supporters on social media and beyond, and a special core of people, many of whom I didn't know this time last year, who have been instrumental in making all the preparations for my ride a success.

I'm now over 85% of the way towards my target of £2,500 for Cerebra.


The guys at MotorcycleHut.co.uk have come on board to support my ride and have kindly offered with all donations to my Arctic Ride fund, you will get 20% off at MotorcycleHut.co.uk


All you have to is donate any amount to Cerebra via my giving page, and you will get the offer code through to you. And if you have already donated and want to buy from motorcyclehut - then get in touch with me and I'll get the code to you... simples!

Finally this week, I've been having some work done on my Reevu helmet by Bruce at The Helmet Design in Canada. Here is a sneak preview at whats its going to look like! 





All will be revealed on the first day of my ride so get down to St Mary's Lighthouse in Whitley Bay if your local (click here for event details) or watch out on my social media for pics and videos on Saturday 24th May.

That's all for this week folks. Keep donating!!!

Ride safe.

Gord

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts