Welcome to The Arctic Ride Alaska Motorbike Raffle
We have 13 motorbike related prizes worth over £800!! Check out the prizes below and buy a ticket. All money raised goes to Tiny Lives Trust and is part of my Arctic Ride Alaska fundraising.
Shark Spartan helmet (in choice of black or white) - RRP £299.99
Frank Thomas Stealth Textile Jacket (XL-46) - RRP £139.99
RST Tour Master II Jacket (XL-46) - RRP £119.99
DFDS Seaways UK-France return crosssing for Car/Bike up-to 9 people
VisorCat Wash/wipe system - RRP £34.99
Book - Into Africa: Africa by Motorcycle - Every Day an Adventure - RRP £13.99 - 4 available
Arctic Ride 2014 DVD - RRP £10 - 4 available
Each ticket costs £2.50
To buy a ticket for this raffle please make a donation at least £2.50 to The Just Giving Page (click here to enter). All donations must be made in denominations of £2.50. For more details please see the T&Cs below.
Once your donation has gone through, tick the box alongside “I'm happy to be contacted by ". Justgiving can then share your contact details with me and I can send you your ticket number. Please keep this in a safe place!
The raffle will be drawn on the 19th May 2018. For more details please see T&Cs below and visit.
A huge thank you to Devitt Insurance, J&S Accessories, Custom Lids, DFDS Seaways, Visorcat, and Sam Manicom for donating prizes to the raffle.
Arctic Ride Alaska Motorbike Raffle
Licensed by the Gambling Commission: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Charity: The Tiny Lives Trust
GAMBLING ACT NUMBER: LOTT133
REGISTERED CHARITY NUMBER: 1150178
LIMITED COMPANY NUMBER: 8169471
THE TINY LIVES TRUST, 2.14 CHURCHILL HOUSE, 12 MOSLEY STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE1 1DE
1) Participation in the Arctic Ride Alaska Motorbike Raffle cost £2.50 per ticket.
2) You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
3) No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4) The Arctic Ride Alaska Motorbike Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16. This means that entries will be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands.. If you are from outside of the UK and want to enter the raffle please contact email@example.com to agree postage terms.
5) To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must make a donation at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/the-arctic-rider-raffle and make a minimum donation of £2.50. All donations must be made in denominations of £2.50. Any amounts not in this denomination will be rounded down to the nearest £2.50 for ticket allocation. For example a donation of £11.50 would be rounded down to £10 as the closest denomination and the entrant would be allocated 4 tickets. No refunds can be given in the event of a donation not in a £2.50 denomination.
6) For online ticket sales, once your donation has gone through, tick the box alongside “I'm happy to be contacted by ". Justgiving can then share your contact details with me and the organiser can send you your ticket number. Without these details, the organiser will be unable to allocate a prize.
7) Ticket will be available to buy at some events in cash.
8) Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
9) Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Tiny Lives Trust.
10) Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11) Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
12)The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13) Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
14) Where the organizer is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six weeks following the first attempt to notify the prize-winner, the prize will be allocated to another ticket drawn at random
15) All winners are required, where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
16) In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organizers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organizers deem it appropriate and/or feasible the organizer will notify entrants of the error.
17)Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
18) DFDS Seaways voucher terms and conditions:
When you wish to make your reservation, please send your booking request via email
We will require the following details to be able to make a booking for you and is
subject to space availability:
Full names and DOB’s of the driver and all passengers.
Vehicle make, model and registration.
Mobile telephone number.
Sailing dates, times and route.
Voucher Prize Reference.
The conditions applicable to this prize are as follows:
For a car or motorbike and 9 passengers.
Any pets travelling will need to be paid for.
Allow 14 days for administration purposes.
Applications for travel in fewer than 14 days may be considered but cannot be
Reservation is for any duration.
Reservations are subject to availability.
Non-transferable or for re-sale.
Only valid for travel on our Dover-Calais & Dover-Dunkirk routes.
Valid for travel in 2018 and 2019.