100 Days to go
- Get the bike serviced, new tyres, new brake pads.
- Get a tent and any new camping equipment that I need.
- Get another sponsor on board to help with the trip funding.
- Get my helmet resprayed Arctic Ride style.
- List what I'm going to take with me.
- Half that list so it will fit on the bike.
- Get Andrew Pain (author of Going Small: A guide to Lightweight Motorcycling) to cut my half list in half.
- Download some songs and audio-books for the iPod.
- Interview with BBC Radio Newcastle.
- Complete my Arctic Survival training with Nomad-Biker.
- Get Kirsty (my wife) to complete Home Survival training (fuse box, change light-bulbs, work Sky-Go)
- Book ferry's
- Buy maps
- Finalize route
- Interview friends, family, and experts for the Arctic Ride film.
|Artist's impression of me in a homemade shelter|