The house of the rising total

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the latest Arctic Ride 2014 blog!

*****90 days to go*****

This week has been VERY exciting in the world of Arctic Ride 2014 and some big news indeed.

Bikewise

Firstly, I found out on Friday evening that the Bikewise team have pledged £500 towards my fund for Cerebra for the trip which is amazing and will go a long way to helping me hit my £2,500 target for the trip.


Big thanks and shout-out to Gary Emerson and Bob Brown who fought my corner and argued my case to the Bikewsie team to help my trip. This is a massive boost and I'll remember this moment when I'm freezing my but off in the Arctic in May.

Check out what Bikewise is about on their website and follow them on twitter.

Also, check out my blog and video from when I attended the BikeWise event in 2013.

Hewlett Packard


I also got the great news that my employer, Hewlett Packard, will be supporting me through their employee money match scheme. So the next £175 that I raise they will match, thus doubling whatever you donate. And on that note it would be great if you could support my trip by donating will 100% of proceeds going straight to Cerebra. 

Click on the Virgin Money image below to donate.


 With the additions above and some recent donations my total is now looking very positive. 


But I still need donations from my followers and readers to help me reach my target. Please give what you can to help brain injured children like my little brother Robbie.


Ride safe!

Gordon


Comments

Popular Posts