Devitt & Suzuki

Hi all,

Thanks for tuning in to the latest Arctic Rider blog. Your continued support by reading and sharing my blog, and sharing my story is truly appreciated.

Even though our house is currently full of cold germs passed on via Islay's nursery, and we've managed to have a major leak that's threatening to ruin Christmas, I've been making some good progress on securing backers for my next adventure, The Iron Butt Challenge.

Firstly I'd like to introduce Devitt Insurance. Devitt have been providing UK insurance since 1936 and offer competitive insurance on motorbikes, cars, vans, home, and business insurance.



Devitt were amazing supporters of my 'Arctic Ride 2014' and its is a true pleasure to be supported by the Devitt team again for my Iron Butt Challenge. Not only have Devitt provided insurance for my ride, by they will also be holding a fundraising event at their office next year, and will continue to support The Arctic Rider through media coverage.

In exchange for Devitt supporting my ride, they will have their logo on The Arctic Rider bike, website, and any media or press that goes out.

Special thanks to Georgina from Devitt Marketing team for her continued support, and also to Andrew from Real Safe technologies (Real Rider app) for the introduction a few years ago.

To find out more about Devitt or get an insurance quote please visit their website http://www.devittinsurance.com/ 

Secondly, I'd like to introduce Suzuki UK. As on my Arctic Ride 2014, I'll be riding my Suzuki GSX650F on my Iron Butt Challenge for Tiny Lives Trust. Suzuki UK have again kindly agreed to support my ride through media coverage, official backing, and support in the bike's preparation. Big thanks to James from the Suzuki UK Press Office for his support.


Also this week, Kirsty, Islay, and I were invited to Newcastle United Football Club to celebrate Tiny Lives Trust Christmas reunion with hundreds of other families who have been supported by the charity and the staff at the RVI Hospital's Special Care Baby unit in Newcastle. It was great meet up with ward staff, new families, and those we know from Islay's time on the unit and was a great reminder of why I'm taking on my Iron Butt challenge. 

At the Tiny Lives Christmas Reunion - 2015

Thanks again for reading, and remember that my donations page for next year if open! Donations no matter how big or small are appreciated. If you would like to donate you can by clicking on this link or the picture below.


See you all soon and ride safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts