Arctic Ride....Iceland

Greetings,

Welcome to the latest Arctic Rider blog.

Further to my blog a few days ago announcing that I've had to postpone my Arctic Ride Alaska, I'm very pleased to say that (in quite short order) managed to sort my next adventure which I will take on in July 2018...

That's right (as you probably guessed from the blog title) I'm please to present...

ARCTIC RIDE ICELAND



To find out more about how I came to my decision to take on Iceland, please check out my below Facebook live announcement video.



I'll be back on my blog with more details of the route and challenges on Iceland very soon but I just wanted to share this news for those of you who hadn't caught up with the Facebook live video.

Thanks again for all the support!

Ride safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts