I need your assistance

Hi All,

I hope you are well and enjoying the nice weather.

So, once again I'm deviating from my Sunday blog to bring you a very special video message... Please watch this video as I really need your assistance to make something awesome happen and please comment on the video if you can.


That's it for this blog. Look out for my next blog on Sunday.

Please keep spreading the word about my trip.

Twitter - 'Follow' @arcticride2014
Facebook - 'Like' Arctic Ride 2014
YouTube - 'Subscribe' - Arctic Ride 2014

Donations - With 100% going to charity Cerebra
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Ride Safe,

Gordon

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Great name, it will get added to the list. What does Ant think?

      Delete
  2. Brian (anagram of brain). Hope he pulls his weight on the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great name Hayley! I like the idea... also, its my dad's (who got me into biking) name.

      Delete
  3. If it's not too late: "Whitley the Bear", 'cus you're starting from Whitley. Kind of like Paddington bear, 'cus Padding is a place too. Ant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Padding a place? or are you thinking of Paddington? I'll add it to the list!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts