I can see my name in lights!

Well a lot can happen in a few days. Since I last typed, I have heard back off HOG (Harley Davidson Owners Club) who have confirmed that some of their members are interested in riding out of Whitley Bay with me and the lads.

Another confirmed biker attendee is Bernie Bolt. Bernie is the MEO on the URNU ship I used to train on and where I met Kirsty-Lou. Bernie has kindly offered to lend me some winter biking kit including heated gloves and socks for those cold arctic days. (which last 24 hours I'll have you know.)

I have also been in touch with the Newcastle Evening Chronicle who are covering the story and I am going for a very exclusive photoshoot with bluey (my bike) and my little bro tomorrow!

Kirsty has bought me the Ray Mears survival book for when I am wild camping in Sweden where I will need to know how to catch fish with my feet!

Next things to do is to get the bike serviced and buy some maps.

Big thanks to everyone who has donated over the last few days, we have managed to raise £80 in the last 48 hours..let's keep up the good work and we will get to the target very soon.

Ride Safe

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts