The Route Home - Vote

Hi everyone,

Thanks for tuning in to my Arctic Ride 2014 blog.

So now you should have seen all my route home options from Nordkapp; Sweden, Finland, & Norway. If you haven't managed to read them all click on the country names or the pictures below to find out more about them.

I really appreciate everyone who is reading my blog and I would love to hear your opinion on which route you think I should take home. So I've set up a vote form below where you can tell me which route you think I should take. Once I have the results I will publish them in one of my up and coming blogs and it will pretty much decide my route home :)


Option #1 - Sweden
Option #2 - Finland
 

Option #3 - Norway


Thanks for voting on my route. Your opinion is much appreciated.

Also in the Arctic Ride news this week; Merchandise sales are really picking up and I have send out a few orders already this week. If you would like to support Arctic Ride 2014 you can buy a polo (shown below), neck warmer or bike patch. Click on the Merchandise tab on the top link bar or CLICK HERE.


Arctic Ride Polo Shirt

For those readers in the UK you will know that today (Sunday 16th June) is Father's Day, so I'd like to wish my Dad a happy fathers day. Without my Dad taking me out on the back of his Goldwing when I was little I probably wouldn't have the biking passion in my blood.

My Dad and I in Netherlands in 2011

Thanks again for reading and please keep spreading the word and following me on my social networks and if its just been payday and you can spare some cash please donate to a great cause. All links below:

Twitter - 'Follow' @arcticride2014
Facebook - 'Like' Arctic Ride 2014
YouTube - 'Subscribe' - Arctic Ride 2014

Donations - With 100% going to charity Cerebra
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Ride Safe,

Gordon



Comments

Popular Posts