This time next year..day 3

Hi all,

So day three.. time flies when ur sat on ur bum all day.. on this day in the future (365 days in the future to be exact).. anywho..day three will see me travel from Ottersberg in Germany across my next border into Sweden through Denmark. For all u factlets out there this will be my 6th country in 3 days. Blimey!

I have thought about this route a bit and decided that one thing I must not miss is this:




The Oresund Bridge which connects Copenhagen in Denmark to Malmo in Sweden. It was incredible, 5 miles long and I rode over it on Arctic Ride 2011. The main thing I remember was how windy it was..I also missed the viewing point because I was concentrating on finding my junction..but not this time.. :)

For all of those who are immature, like me, I will also be going past the most exciting place I have been to before...



Tee he he ... I do love Middelfart

Anyway..back to the proper stuff.. Another fun thing is that I will be travelling through another country without staying in it..altho probably a good job with those prices!! For all of you that have not been to Scandinavia..be warned it is very expensive!! Worth it..but expensive..for example..when my wife came to see me in Oslo we spent £25..yes £25 sterling on a macdonalds meal each...eek..

Day three will see me finish up..around 391 miles later in Landskrona, Sweden, so another long days riding.

 

So..I have been searching for fun things to tell you about Landskrona but there doesnt seem to be much.. I really must pick some more exciting places.. ha ha On wikipedia..it says that they have a football team which is in the second division in Sweden and a new-ish railway station..which I saw and got lost around it..but for those that want to see what its like, heres a few piccies:


 
 
And of course the previously mentioned railway station..ha ha
 
 
 
So, I think thats it for now. Hope you enjoyed that and check back for tomorrows instalment and see where I will be going in 365 days..
 
If you would like to sponsor me please do.. www.virginmoneygiving.com/arcticride2014
 
Ride Safe
 
Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts