Media and Merchandise

Greetings,

The week ahead is looking very busy in the world of Arctic Ride.

First of all, I am taking the morning off work on Monday to go in to chat to Helen Richardson at BBC radio Newcastle about my trip. Helen presents the Saturday Breakfast Show and she will be interviewing me about my preparation for heading to the Arctic and what Arctic Ride is about. I'm not sure when this will be aired yet, but once I find out I will let you all know so you can listen in.

Secondly, on Wednesday evening I am doing a skype interview with Durham today who are going to be running an article about my trip. Also, I will be recording the interview and I will upload if for all on youtube to view. So watch out for that one.

Also in the Arctic Ride news this week, Arctic Ride Merchandise is officially available to buy! On sale are embroidered Polo shirts, neck warmers, and motorbike patches. Please visit the merchandise tab for more information including prices, sizes and postage. All profits go to charity Cerebra. Many thanks to those who have already ordered. Your orders are in process and you will received a dispatch email sometime this week.

The rest of my week will be taken up by processing merchandise orders, meeting up with some local companies to discuss sponsorship and of course going out on a few rides on my bike :)

Whilst I have already secured sponsorship from local bike school Newcastle Rider Training I'm still looking for other businesses who can help me with my trip. If you know anyone please put me in touch with them.

With further donations this week my total is now up to £168! Which is great. If you would like to donate please visit www.virginmoneygiving.com/arcticride2014

Please continue to follow me on the social networks.

Twitter - @arcticride2014
Youtube - Search 'Arctic Ride 2014'
Facebook - Search 'Arctic Ride 2014'

Ride safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts